"...contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints."- Jude 1:3

Monday, May 27, 2013

A MIGRATION HEADACHE….For Evolutionists



The book A MIGRATION HEADACHE….For Evolutionists was written by cultist leader Garner Ted Armstrong (February 9, 1930 – September 15, 2003). I do not endorse the theology of Armstrongism. Though I did 20 years ago. I am now an orthodoxy Evangelical Protestant (specifically Calvinistic in soteriology, and Charismatic in pneumatology). Nevertheless, I have always considered his book on migration really interesting. When I first read it years ago, it got me thinking about how amazingly complex and mysterious animal and insect migration is. I don't know how accurate the factual claims made in the book are, but the general gist of his argument for why migration is problematic for evolution is thought provoking, at the very least. Here's a link to his book.
http://www.garnertedarmstrong.org/pubs/Migration.htm


See also Evolution News & Science Today's tag on "Migration"
https://evolutionnews.org/tag/migration/




No comments:

Post a Comment