"...contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints."- Jude 1:3

Friday, June 21, 2013

More Christian Movies

Abraham (with Richard Harris)

I saw "Abraham" around 15 years ago. I loved it even though the pace was slow because of how Abraham is portrayed as being so stubborn and persistent in his belief in God's faithfulness despite so many obstacles, external objections and peer pressure. Something I could related to when I first watched the movie. For some people this movie might be considered boring because slow and slow because boring, but totally disagree. It seems to me that it was perfectly paced. But that might be because of what I brought to the movie theologically and existentially.


David and Goliath (with Orson Welles)



The Ten Commandments (with Charlton Heston) 
Part ONE     http://youtu.be/-UIS2AYVBqY 
Part TWO     http://youtu.be/cx78vePP9bI
This isn't DVD quality, and there are non-English subtitles. Nevertheless, it's one of the greatest Christian movies ever made and it's on YouTube.


The Robe

No comments:

Post a Comment