"...contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints."- Jude 1:3

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Atheist Dan Barker Defeated by Three Christian Theists

 

As a Christian one of my "favorite" atheists is Dan Barker. I kind of sympathize with him because I can relate to some of his past Christian experiences. By God's grace, I've remained a Christian. From a human perspective he seems to be a nice guy. From God's perspective, he's a sinner like any one of us. I've watched dozens of Dan Barker's debates. I'm guessing about 25 or more. I think he has won nearly all of them. But on three occasions I've seen Dan Barker clearly lose a debate. The first was against a fellow Calvinist (Paul Manata). The second was against a Roman Catholic (Trent Horn). The third was against a less than conservative [some would say "progressive"] Christian Christian (Randal Rauser). 


Here's the debate between Calvinist Paul Manata vs. Atheist Dan Barker

In 12 Parts

In 8 Parts

Or HERE


Here's the debate between Roman Catholic Trent Horn vs. Atheist Dan Barker

HERE


Here's the debate between "Progressive" Christian Randal Rauser vs. Atheist Dan Barker

HERE


 UPDATE:

Here's a fourth debate in which Dan Barker was defeated by a Christian theist. It's Barker versus Michael L. Brown

HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment