"...contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints."- Jude 1:3

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Atheist Stephen Woodford on the Definition(s) of "Atheism"

 

Even though I'm a Van Tillian presuppositionalist, I'm not dogmatic on the standard view among Van Tillians that all humans know God exists. Though, I do believe that all humans (at the very least) ought to know that God exists. For why I take this position, see this article, Do All Men Know that God Exists? by Paul Manata.

Below is (atheist) Stephen excellent video on the definition(s) of atheism which I highly recommend. He points out that in philosophical circles/communities atheism is defined as the belief in the non-existence of God/gods. While in non-philosophical circles/communities it's usually defined as a lack of a belief in God/gods. See also my blog where I quote some definitions of atheism from philosophical works HERE


The 100% REAL Definition of Atheism
https://youtu.be/ftDSaVLDDK8




No comments:

Post a Comment